What is Commercial Cleaning..
- We specialize in after builders clean which is different to regular home cleaning, this is why specialists need to be hired in-order to avoid disappointment
- Window cleaning – many different types of windows are installed in new homes and offices, our cleaners have gone through extensive training in order to make sure they are cleaned immaculately
- High pressure cleaning – best to remove dust, grime, mud, stains and dirt on the external of houses or construction sites. Can be used to wash all types of roof, walls and outside paved areas
- Floor been vacuumed, scrubbed and moped where necessary, to remove builder defects such as: plaster, saw dust, glue, paint, etc.
- Detailed and deep cleaning of all tiled surfaces in kitchen, bathrooms etc which includes removal of grout residue and haze
- Cupboards, cabinets, drawers will all be wet wiped to remove any trapped dust and dirt, all stickers will be removed from fixture, fitting and joinery
- Window frames, tracks, sill and flyscreens cleaned using special chemical to remove any type of contaminants without damaging them
Commercial Dusting: To ensure that commercial spaces are properly cleaned after a construction project, the space is thoroughly dusted. The team knows dust goes beyond the surface, as a result the team cleans beyond the service .
Domayne services is a premier carpet cleaner trusted by a variety of commercial businesses. Our highly trained team of comprehensive carpet cleaning professionals uses advanced equipment that can have your carpet looking like new again.